Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Too Faced

 ♥ Too Faced makeup so much.  I love the makeup colors, quality, the cute packaging, and that it doesn't test on animals.  This is the amazing Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye palette.  By saying this is amazing, that would be an understatement.  This palette has 10 different colors, most of them with a gorgeous shimmer and a few matte, and for only $35 at Sephora, this was an ideal investment.  All the colors can be worn together and for those who are beginners at makeup, it comes with a double-sided eyeshadow brush and cards with diagrams and instructions on how to do different looks.  
After wanting this palette since September, I finally bought it in New York City 3 weeks ago and have literally been using it everyday since I bought it.  One of my favorite things is that I can wear it during the day but when it still will look good and fancy enough for when I go out at night or go to a party.  
I'll be filming a tutorial on this palette and how I do my everyday eye makeup on my YouTube Channel so check it soon and don't forget to subscribe & follow me!  :)
xoxo,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment