Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bare Escentuals Changed My Life


Bare Escentuals is my new favorite makeup.  Honestly, it is so amazing it changed my life.  This summer I bought the Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Starter Kit and I love it.  This powder foundation first comes in every single shade ever, so it's always a perfect match.  Second, it's gives complete coverage and makes my skin airbrushed.  Third, it improved the quality of my skin and it's super natural.  This product is amazing.  I have tried many different kinds and brands of foundation-liquid, cream, mousse, tinted moisturizer, and other powders but nothing comes close to Bare Minerals.  My skin looks flawless in it and it doesn't clog my pores like other sticky liquid foundations did. It looks completely natural and I absolutely LOVE this product and use it every single day.
Bare Minerals also doesn't just stop at face powders, they have blushes, bronzers, mineral veils, highlighters, concealer, any makeup for your face.  If you don't use Bare Minerals, you don't know what your missing!!  J'adore this brand. It's available at Bare Escentuals boutiques and Sephora.
xoxo,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment