Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!
Don't forget the tiaras!


Bubbly!

Happy New Year chicas!!! Can you believe it's 2012 already?!?!   2011 went by so fast!  Hope you all had ahh-mazing times celebrating the new year last night! One of my best friends, Natalie, came over and we had a sleepover.  It was so much fun.  After gossiping and chatting, we watched some movies and the ball drop.  After the count down and cheering, we ate some cake a popped a bottle of bubbly (not real, unfortunately, just sparking grape juice), and took a few pictures.  It was super fun!!
Both of us kept our outfits simple and chic.  We both wore black skirts and white tops, great minds think alike! :) My skirt was a slim-cut skirt with sequins and a front zipper.  I paired it with a plain, white v-neck tee, a sparkly necklace and chandelier earrings.  Natalie wore a black, layered skirt with a white tee with a zebra on it and sparkly blue nails.
Anyway, I'm excited to have a fabulous and fun year!! A lot will happen this year: finishing high school, picking a college, preparing for college, going to college, turning 18, and TONS of other things.  One of my wishes is to make this my best year so far.  :)

xoxo,
Serena

P.S. Comment below and tell me what you wore for New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment