Thursday, June 16, 2011

Even Supermodels Love A Sale

Everyone loves a sale, even supermodels.  Tuesday was the first shopping day I had this summer.  One of my best friends, Natalie, invited me to go shopping with her and her two sisters.  She only mentioned that we were going to Plato's Closet and nowhere else, so I brought very little money.  This was only my second time going to Plato's Closet.  They have a bunch of brand name, good quality clothes for pretty cheap so it's easy to find good stuff.  My friend found this adorable lilac BeBe dress with ruffles-it was adorable and I'm totally going to have to borrow it.  I just bought a black sequined high-waisted skirt and a strapless turquoise sundress.  After my major spring cleaning in March, I had two huge bags full of good clothes, that included Juicy Couture hoodies and tees, Burberry polos, American Eagle, Abercrombie, and Hollister t-shirts, tops, dresses, and some jeans.  I was seriously hoping that Plato's Closet would buy the clothes from me, but they offered my $17.50 for everything.  I was just thinking "Hell to the no, 1 Juicy Couture was $100, there's no way I'm selling this all for $17.50." So I told them no, I wouldn't give it to them for that little amount.  Now I'm thinking of starting an ebay account and selling all the clothes off there, anyone interested? message me if you are :) 
Next, we quickly stopped at a new fro-yo place which was so cute and yummy.  I got  strawberry and cake batter flavors with chocolate chips. Mmmmm, delicious.  
Then, we hit the mall and saw that the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale had started.  I love shopping at VS and I love their huge sale.  Of course, I had no idea we were going to the mall so the very few dollars I brought, I already spent.  There was a sale going on at H&M, VS, Bath and Body Works, and Arden B.  We spent so much time there that we didn't have time to go anywhere else.  Anyway, since I love VS, I came back later that day with money and bought a new bikini, 3 new scents, a highlighter/illuminator, a t-shirt, and a few other things. The bikini top is pink with ruffles and little black hearts and the bottom is just a plain pink.  The 3 body sprays smell amazing, I got the scents Juiced Berry, Pure Seduction, and Candy, Baby.  The t-shirt was just a hot pink v-neck, perfect for the lazy summer days to throw on with a pair of jean shorts and a few bracelets.  I have not tried the highlighter yet, but I will soon!  
Most of the stuff that was on sale at VS were sweatpants and some sweatshirts, but I passed on those because I'm not a sweats person. I'd much rather were jeans or a tank top or a dress than look like a bum in sweatpants all day.  
Wish I could've made it to more sales and stores, but I only had a little bit of time.  I'll do a haul video on my YouTube channel, which is pinkdiamondgoddess, so subscribe and check soon for the video!
xoxo,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment