Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beach+City-Los Angeles





Hey Chicas!
I'll be off to Los Angeles, California on Sunday!! I'm just so excited and can't wait!!! I always thought of Los Angeles as perfect because it's the beach and the city, not to mention amazing, sunny weather, exciting city life, fabulous shopping and home to a million celebrities, and so much more.  Only 3 days left until I'm there!! Looking through all the photos of LA, it was hard to pick just one but I'm loving the palm trees.  
Now, it's time to start packing. I love packing for vacations but I always bring WAY more than I need.  So this time, I'm going to plan out every single outfit for every day (did I mention how warm it'll be!)-down to everything, earrings, shoes, jewelry, purses-and pack just that so I don't end up running through LA with 4 suitcases and a carry-on. I'll do the same with my makeup collection. I'll keep you all updated! :0
xoxo,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment