Tuesday, October 18, 2011

J'Adore These Heels!!

So this weekend I was shopping for a Fall Ball dress and I saw these Steve Madden heels.  OMG, I love them sooo much and are to die for.  Since I absolutely love anything pink or sparkly, of course these shoes are perfect for me.  They are called Partyy-R by Steve Madden and are platform heels made of satin with 4-inch heels studded with gems.  These shoes are gorgeousss!!!!  They also come in black, tan, and cobalt blue in addition to the hot pink. unfortunately, I couldn't get these amazing shoes because of their slightly steep $130 price tag, but maybe I'll save up my $$$ and buy them one day. I was thinking how stylish and good these hot pink shoes would look with a simple, navy blue dress.  These are definitely statement shoes so I think styling them with a simple dress would create an amazing look.
xoxo,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment